- "These may be historical relics or throwbacks to a earlier age, but they still pack plenty of stopping power."
The World War 2 Pack once known as World War 2 Weapons Pack is a content pack first introduced in the 8.0: World War II Weapons Update as a weapon update for State of Decay 2, after added into the The Bounty Broker system as a pack, it was first released on the 30th April of 2019, and re-released with newer content in 30/07/2020 with the Content Update: 19.0.
This content pack is based off on the World War II weaponry and gear. It includes the following Items:
First Wave Content Edit
- M1917 Revolver: A .45 Cal classic Revolver used in two World Wars.
- Surplus M1911: A .45 Cal 1911-pattern Pistol based on the military-issue World War II M1911A1 which was given for civilians via Civilian Marksmanship Program.
- M3 Grease Gun: A .45 Cal Sub-machine Gun used in World War II as a suplementary weapon for the M1A1 Thompson.
- M1A1 Thompson: A .45 Cal improved Sub-machine Gun used in World War II made for infantry use.
- M1 Carbine: A 9mm lightweight Rifle made for general use of heavier and specialized units as a infantry and personal defense weapon.
- M1 Para Carbine:A 9mm lightweight Rifle made for general use of heavier and specialized units as a infantry and personal defense weapon, folding-stock, paratrooper-spec version.
- M1918 BAR: A 7.62mm full-auto Rifle used in World War II and made for infantry and suppressive shots use.
- M97 Trench Gun: A 12 Gauge Shotgun which was used in both two great World Wars.
- M1903A4 Sniper Rifle: A 7.62mm venerable scoped rifle used as Sniper and Marksman rifle from the World War II until the Vietnam War.
- Gangland Strad: A .45 Cal drum-magazine Sub-Machine Gun based on the M1928 Thompsons used in the 1920's and 1930's Great Depression Era.
- Graveyard Shift: A .45 Cal integrally suppressed M3 Sub-machine Gun used by commandos and specialized units in the World War II.
- T4/M2 Carbine: A 9mm select-fire M1 Carbine which saw use at the end of the World War II and in afterwards conflicts.
- Barrow Style BAR: A 7.62mm chopped down M1918 BAR rifle based on the infamous Barrow gang BAR's robbed from a National Guard Armory and used in the Great Depression Era.
Second Wave Content Edit
- OSS Silent Night: A fictional .45 Cal integrally suppressed revolver based on early suppressed revolvers made for the OSS/CIA.
- Ceremonnial M1A1 Thompson: A .45 Cal custom M1A1 Thompson sub-machine gun which was a present from a unit to a retiring officer.
- Danger Dog PPSh-41: A 9mm customized post-apocalyptic upgrade to the PPSh-41.
- FBI Fighting Rifle: A 7.62mm customized M1918 BAR rifle based on the Colt Monitor R80 rifles made and modified for the FBI in response of the growing threat of armed gangs in the Great Depression Era.
- MP40 Submachine Gun: A 9mm German sub-machine gun which was one of the precursors of the modern sub-machine gun.
- Soviet PPSh-41: A 9mm drum-magazine sub-machine gun made over a Finnish design.
- Antique German Trench Tool: A heavier folding Trench Tool used by Nazi German forces in the World War II.
- Tank Hammer: A heavy hammer made as a specific tool for tank maintenance.
- Aviator Helmet (Vintage): A vintage aviator head gear used by civilian and military pilots in the piston-engine era of aircrafts.
- Combat Helmet (Army Green): A M1 helmet which was well known for it's use in the World War II by American troops.
Bounties Challenges Edit
- Aviator Helmet (Vintage): Kill 12 Screamers with Explosives.
- Combat Helmet (Army Green): Drive 10 Kilometers.
- Antique German Trench Tool: Kill 15 Zombies in Close Combat.
- Tank Hammer: Kill 1 Juggernaut with a Heavy Weapon.
- Ceremonial M1A1 Thompson: Recruit 2 Survivors.
- MP40 Submachine Gun: Craft 440 Rounds or Bolts.
- FBI Fighting Rifle: Kill 250 Zombies with Assault Weapons.
- OSS Silent Night: Kill 70 Plague Zeds with Revolvers in Stealth.
- Danger Dog PPSh-41: Kill 45 Bloaters with Pistols.