- A new main game mechanic made as a whole new way to adquire newer added items such as Weapons, Clothes, Facilities and Items.
- The Bounty Broker system of challenges was originally made to be completed only once, HOWEVER, they changed this in the Content Update 20, now the older Bounty packs reset during each re-introduction to the Bounty sytem, but as way to incentive older/veteran players to complete them again, players which had completed any Bounty/Bounties of a specific pack in their earlier run, will receive the item plus a influence bonus, if doing the same Bounty challenge. 
- Players can have from 1 to 3 Bounties active at once.
- The Items/Weapons from this system can be unlocked and used in any difficulty.
- The Bounties can be completed in any of your available main game communities, including campaign multiplayer matches.
- Items/Weapons (at first) will be awarded for free when collecting the respective bounty.
- Afterwards, the unlocked and respective Item/Weapon can be bought with Influence points inside Cash's Van for your Survivors to use.
- Clothes unlocked within this system will be available at the player's Characters wardrobe forever.
Packs Rotations and Actualizations Edit
At a livestream of 27/01/2020 the developer Undead Labs formalized they would retire and cycle out older Content Packs in exchange of newer packs to keep the rotation, also they mentioned they would work in a way to bring the same weaponry again to the game in a later time, .
In the 19/06/2020, the developer formalized the return of the retired packs to the Bounty Broker system, the first to return will be the World War 2 Pack (which was the first to be retired), the pack will feature newer weaponry and clothes, they also formalized some of the weaponry will be introduced/return to the pool table, which means some of them can be found and looted across all the maps. 
- You can keep anything you already own from the retired and cycled out packs (including unlocked clothes), however they will not be available again from the Bounty Broker. (Until they return again to the Bounty Broker rotative system).
Packs/Content Currently Supported Edit
- Anniversary Pack: A State of Decay throwback and franchise themed pack with clothes, weapons, with a car and with a facility, introduced in the 17.0 Content Update.
- Plunder Pack: A Sea of Thieves franchise themed pack with clothes, weapons and with a car, introduced in the 18.0 Content Update.
- World War 2 Pack: A WW2 themed Weapons Pack, it was first introduced in the 8.0 Content Update, and was retired on the 14.0 Content Update, in 27/01/2020. The pack returned to the Bounty Broker in the 30/07/2020.
- Go Bag Pack: A mixed Weapons Pack which features some signature themed weaponry introduced in the 10.1 Content Update and it was retired on the 15.0 Content Update, in 15/03/2020. The pack returned to the Bounty Broker in the 26/08/2020.
Packs/Content Not-Supported Edit
- Fearsome Footage Bounty Pack: A mixed weapons and clothes Pack which features some movies themed weaponry and halloween-styled outfits introduced in the 11.0: Outfit Customization Content Update and it was retired on the 15.0 Content Update, in 15/03/2020.
- Critical Response Weapons Pack: A first responders themed Weapons Pack introduced in the 10.0 Content Update and it was retired on the 17.0 Content Update, in 19/05/2020.
- Trumbull Valley Pack: A themed weapons, clothes and facility Pack based on the Trumbull Valley featured on the Heartland DLC of State of Decay 2, introduced in the 12.0: Outfit Customization Content Update and it was retired on the 18.0: Green Zone Content Update, in 24/06/2020.
- Bundle-Up Pack: A winter-themed clothes and facility Pack which also features weapons, introduced in the 14.0 Content Update and it was retired on the 19.0: Content Update, in 30/07/2020.
- Pawn Shop Pack: A antique, pawn shop themed pack with clothes and weapons, introduced in the 16.0 Content Updateand it was retired on the 20.0: Content Update, in 26/08/2020.
Packs/Content Planned For Retirement Edit
- Anniversary Pack: In September/October of 2020.
Packs/Content Planned For Return Edit
- None At the Moment.
Newer Packs/Content Planned Edit
- Open Range Pack: In September/October of 2020.
- The system featured a older content pack called the World War 2 Pack, but it didn't had bounties for them, since the weapons of this pack could once be found as spawn at all maps and it was introduced before The Bounty Broker update, however they updated this pack in the Update 19, released in 30/07/2020 and now it features bounties for newer items.
- ↑ https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031447271-Update-10-The-Bounty-Broker-Update
- ↑ https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048752191-Update-20-Patch-Notes
- ↑ https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039247871-Update-14-Bundle-Up-Patch-Notes
- ↑ https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045287751-Update-18-Patch-Notes-Updated-for-18-1-