"Master the use of Shotguns"
"Yeah, yeah, shotguns are a classic, but you've still got to use them to improve your Shotgun Specialization."
- Shotgun Specialization is trained by killing zombies with a shotgun. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Shooting.
- According to the game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Multi Kill and Headshot Streak each gives a bonus of 20 points.
"As you increase your mastery of shotguns you'll be able to maximize the effectiveness of the weapon's kill zone." Notes
- Default (level 1) bonus to Kill Zone Size is +7%
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Shotgun Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
Don't rack the slide when there's a shell in the chamber. It makes you look like a jackass.
The trick is to not panic, just feed the shells in one by one.
|4||200||Nothing like pulling the trigger and seeing a whole pack of zombies fall down.||
|5||300||Have you ever seen what double-aught buckshot can do to a zombie's head at close range?||
|6||300||In the old days they'd fill shotguns with nails, bits of glass, rocks, whatever they could get their hands on. Bet that'd ruin a zombie's day.||
|7||300||"12 gauge" is "I love you" in Survivor.||