"PERSONAL SKILL. I'm quicker and more agile than most."
- "'If you want quicker Reflexes, you've got to take the fight up close and personal."
- Reflexes is trained by killing zombies in Melee combat. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Fighting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points to Reflexes. Also, this skill does not benefit from the "Slaughter" feat.
Reflexes level DetailsEdit
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- Leveling up Reflexes does *NOT* gain Fame.
I could keep this up all day!
Too slow, Mr. Zombie! (Class Specializations: Spin Kick, Sweep)
|4||200||Just give me a second to catch my breath, and I'll be fine.||
|5||300||Nope, my name's not Lee, Chan, Norris or Jaa. Why do you ask? (Class Specializations: Leap Frog, Quick Counter)||
|6||300||You know what they say about butterflies and bees, right?||
|7||400||"Dodge this?" Don't mind if I do!||
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.