Overview[edit | edit source]
After the player finishes a Breakdown level, the vehicle will become the starting point for the next level. It breaks down randomly at one of the locations throughout Trumbull Valley (usually, one of the "Potential Home Sites" marked on the map).
The RV temporarily serves as a home site, until the player locates and occupies one of the seven "permanent" home sites. At this point, it can no longer be interacted with.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
- Radio Room
- Outpost slots: 2
Base storage capacity[edit | edit source]
- Daily Rations of Food — 15
- Cases of Medicine — 15
- Cases of Ammunition — 15
- Construction Materials — 30
- Barrels of Fuel — 15
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The license plate for the RV reads G3T-4WY which is a reference to the RV being the "Getaway" from Trumbull Valley.
- The sides of the RV writes "Dead Reckoning" which is the process of calculating a position and is also the name of the war vehicle in Romero's "Land of Dead".
- Conversely, it can also be a play on words regarding zombies.
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes • Illnesses|