Missions involving the character[edit | edit source]
Unlocking the character[edit | edit source]
Special: Vehicle Delivery[edit | edit source]
- In State of Decay, after completing the mission Sweet Ride, the player is rewarded with the Radio Command Vehicle Delivery.
- In Breakdown, the player has access to this radio command, as long Ray Santos is in the community and not under player control.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
Raymundo Santos is a member of local government that lives at the County Court House. Ray's father was the mayor of Marshall before the outbreak, and taught him to always help those in need. Ray adopted this belief well; before the outbreak, he was actively helping people, including Lily Ritter, who he gave $10,000 to pay for her medicine. Ray is very proud of his family and disapproves of Judge Lawton's decisions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Voice actor: Christopher Smith.
- After his missions are completed, Ray allows the player more hardware at the courthouse through his community connections.
- A time before the events of State of Decay, Ray was involved in a corruption scandal, but was not found guilty.