Description[edit | edit source]
"PERSONAL SKILL. Just don't ask me to help you move furniture, okay?" Powerhouse is a personal skill that provides a wide range of passive bonuses as well as extra attack moves that greatly improve the character's combat and exploration abilities.
Training[edit | edit source]
- "A Powerhouse wades into the middle of 'em and mixes it up hand to hand."
- Powerhouse is trained by killing zombies in Melee combat. This skill's XP gain rate is unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Fighting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points to Powerhouse. Also, this skill does not benefit from the "Slaughter" feat.
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
These bonuses are available to Powerhouse characters from the start (level 1)
Strong Back: You can carry more weight in your pack before becoming encumbered (+12 encumbrance limit).
Pack Mule: You can carry more items per stack (4 instead of 3 consumable items, ammo still stacks to 30).
Powerhouse: Reduced stamina penalty when using heavy weapons, and you can swing them a bit easier.
Big Guns: Increased mobility and control when using light machine guns.
Powerhouse Level Details[edit | edit source]
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- Leveling up Powerhouse does *NOT* gain Fame.
I bench press more than my body weight, if that's what you mean.
When I shove somebody, they move. (Class Specializations: Power Push, Power Kick)
|4||200||You want two halves of a phone book? I've got a lot lying around.||
|5||300||I'm the strongest one there is. (Class Specializations: Pro Wrestling, Double Kill)||
|7||400||Nope, it's all natural. Shut up.||
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|