Workshop can only repair body and tire damage, while Machine Shop can fully repair vehicles (body, tire, engine, doors, bumpers).
Facility Bonuses Edit
- Parking Space — Space for one car. Cars left here overnight will be repaired a bit if we have a Workshop!
- Auto Repair — Cars left here overnight will be repaired a bit. REQUIRES WORKSHOP
- Supply Dropoff — All resources rucksacks contained inside the vehicle are automatically unloaded and added to storage. (All other items like weapons or consumables still need to be unloaded manually by the player) In State of Decay 2, rucksacks are not automatically unloaded upon parking, however vehicle trunks can transfer items and rucksacks directly to the player's supply locker.
- Vehicle Upgrade — Apply appropriate vehicle mods to a parked vehicle (State of Decay 2). Note that this respawn trunk inventory and restores durability and gas.
- Supply Dropoff was introduced in a patch just before the Lifeline DLC.
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes • Illnesses|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.