Workshop can only repair body and tire damage, while Machine Shop can fully repair vehicles (body, tire, engine, doors, bumpers).
Facility Bonuses Edit
- Parking Space — Space for one car. Cars left here overnight will be repaired a bit if we have a Workshop!
- Auto Repair — Cars left here overnight will be repaired a bit. REQUIRES WORKSHOP
- Supply Dropoff — All resources rucksacks contained inside the vehicle are automatically unloaded and added to storage. (All other items like weapons or consumables still need to be unloaded manually by the player)
- Vehicle Upgrade — Apply appropriate vehicle mods to a parked vehicle (State of Decay 2). Note that this respawn trunk inventory and restores durability and gas.
- Supply Dropoff was introduced in a patch just before the Lifeline DLC.
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes • Illnesses|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.