"Fires the .50 BMG. For anti-materiel missions."
- Accuracy: 5/5
- Noise: 5/5
- Recoil: 5/5
- Durability: 2/5
- Magazine size: 10+1
- Ammo: .50 Cal
- Can suppress: No
- Scope: Yes
- Weight: 7.3 lbs (20 lbs in Breakdown)
The following item lists contain this item
Note: S=State of Decay storyline; B=Breakdown; L=Lifeline
- The M107 CQ is based on the Barret M82 (standardized by the US Military as the M107), an anti-materiel rifle chambered for .50 BMG rounds. The variant depicted is the CQ, which sports a shorter barrel than the standard M107.
- Mickey Wilkerson uses his custom variant of M107 CQ named Eli if the player chooses to call for Sharpshooting.
- This rifle is among the rarest and most powerful in State of Decay. A body shot can instantly shred any zombie except Juggernauts. However, the rare ammo, massive recoil and extremely loud noise makes it very risky to use.
- In Breakdown, The M107 CQ's weight is increased to 20 lbs (to better match its real-life version, which weighs nearly 30 lbs), so it instantly encumbers any non-Powerhouse character, reducing its usability even more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.