State of Decay: Lifeline is the second DLC for State of Decay. It was released 30th May 2014.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lifeline is the second DLC for State of Decay. It is set in the city of Danforth and focuses on a group of US Military soldiers.
The player controls Greyhound One — a small surviving unit sent to the fallen city of Danforth to rescue scientists, researchers and civilians who are deemed critical to investigating and fighting the outbreak.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A new story and missions revolving around the military involvement in the outbreak.
- A new map; considerably more urban than Trumbull Valley.
- New 40 Firearms, many of which are of military-grade.
- New traits and character information.
- New vehicle, the Military Pickup.
- New Lifeline: Siege feature.
- Danger Zones
- New Radio Options
- Multiple Possible Endings
Differences between Lifeline and Story mode[edit | edit source]
New Day[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
These missions are specific to the State of Decay: Lifeline DLC.
- Lifeline: Introduction
- Lifeline: High Value Targets
- Lifeline: Rescuing Civilians
- Lifeline: Rescuing Soldiers
- Lifeline: Sasquatch Hunts
- Lifeline: Reinforce My Ass!
- Lifeline: The Nuke
- Lifeline: Siege