Description[edit | edit source]
- "PERSONAL SKILL. Plants aren't so different from us. Each one has its own needs, and if you don't tend to those needs they'll end up choking each other to death."
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Training: Takes years of experience or a good botanical education to really understand plants like this. It's not something you pick up in a day or two.
- Bumper crop: Provides a chance of doubled output from your Garden.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Horticulture is a personal skill derived from certain traits such as Farmer.
- It cannot be improved.
- A survivor with this skill improves the effectiveness of the Garden Area.
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.