"Master the use of Heavy Weapons"
"Sure it's a workout, but crushing zombies with large, heavy objects is the only way to master Heavy Weapon Specialization."
- Heavy Weapon Specialization is trained by killing zombies with a Heavy Weapon. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Fighting.
- Slaughter gives heavy weapon XP.
- According to the game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Slaughter gives a bonus of 20 points.
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Heavy Weapon Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
Feel the burn! And the squish.
Why go for speed when you can have raw, brute force?
|4||200||It IS true that there's a place you can hit a zombie so its head will explode! (Weapon Specializations: Sweep, Spin)||
|5||300||Overkill? No such thing.||
|6||300||There's something comforting in carrying a weapon that weighs as much as a small child.||
|7||300||When everything looks like a nail, sooner or later you need a really big hammer.||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.