Description Edit"Having a clean area for food improves health and protects against illness. REQUIRES WORKSHOP"
- Mise En Place - Protects Against Food Contamination
- Good Cook - Allows the Preparation of Feasts. (Need someone who really knows how to cook though.)
- Cook a Big Meal (5 Food, 2 Influence, 30 minutes):
- Additional Vitality bonus for everyone.
- +20 Max Vitality for everyone (lasts 1 in game day - 2 real time hours)
- Prepare a Feast (5 Food, 2 Influence, 30 minutes):
- Additional Vitality and Stamina bonus for everyone. REQUIRES GOOD COOK.
- +20 Max Vitality and +10 Max Stamina for everyone (lasts 1 in game day - 2 real time hours)
- When opting to prepare a Feast, there is a high chance that the player will be asked to acquire additional ingredients, like when building or upgrading Facilities. If the special ingredient is not found, the Feast will eventually be completed after 1 ingame day (2 real time hours)
- The effects of Big Meal and Feast last 1 ingame day (2 real time hours)
- Mise En Place (pronounced "meez en plas") is a French term for the practice of organizing and arranging the ingredients as well as tools and equipment before cooking to save time.
|Home Sites||Ranger Station • Church of the Ascension • Kirkman Residence • McReady Farmhouse • The Alamo • Savini Residence • Snyder Trucking Warehouse • Trumbull County Fairgrounds • Recreational Vehicle • Black Friday|
|Facilities||Cooking Area • Dining Area • Garden Area • Library • Medical Area • Parking Area • Radio Room • Recreational Vehicle • Sleeping Area • Storage Area • Training Area • Watch Tower • Work Area|
|Facilities (Lifeline)||Barracks • Field Medic • Field Workshop • Generator • Landing Zone • Latrine • Logistics • Mess Hall • Ops Center • Sat-Comms • Training Area • Perimeter Defenses|
|Resources||Ammunition • Construction Materials • Food • Fuel • Medicine|
|Others||Outposts • Supply Locker • Influence • Fame • Morale • Attitudes • Illnesses|