"Master the use of Blunt Weapons"
"Clubbing zombies on the head is a surefire way to improve your Blunt Weapon Specialization."
- Blunt Weapon Specialization is trained by killing zombies with a Light Blunt Weapon. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Fighting.
- Slaughter gives blunt weapon XP.
- According to the game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Slaughter gives a bonus of 20 points.
- Default (level 1) bonus to Knockdown Chance is +25%
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Blunt Weapon Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
Face, meet bat.
I think that made quite an... impression. Get it? Guys?
|4||200||Bonk! (Weapon Specializations: Uppercut, Spinning Backhand)||
|5||300||Don't get so bent out of shape, they're zombies, not baby seals.||
|6||300||Who needs a gun? Clubs don't run out of ammo.||
|7||300||Just call me "Skullcrusher" ... Please?||
|Basic Skills||Cardio • Wits • Fighting • Shooting|
|Personal Skills (Field)||Powerhouse • Reflexes • Leadership • Jurisprudence|
|Personal Skills (Facilities)||Chemistry • Construction • Cooking • Counseling • Fitness Guru • Horticulture • Medicine • Research • Tattoo Artist|
| Personal Skills |
|Arts and Crafts • Beer Pong • Computer Skills • Etiquette • Gossip • Hoarding • Literature • Modeling • Reality Show Trivia • Sales • Sexting • Soap Opera Trivia • Sports Trivia • Sudoku|
|Specialization Skills||Edged Weapon • Blunt Weapon • Heavy Weapon • Pistol • Revolver • Rifle • Assault Weapon • Shotgun • Special Attack • Special Technique • Utility Skill • Defensive Skill|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.