"Master the use of Assault Weapons. (Rifles and SMGs)"
"If you're lucky enough to get your hands on military-grade hardware, using it's the only way to keep up your Assault Rifle (sic) Specialization."
- Assault Weapon Specialization is trained by killing zombies with an Assault Rifle or Submachine Gun. This skill's XP gain rate seems unaffected by traits and facility bonuses, unlike Shooting.
- According to game file, each single kill gives 10 points, and Multi Kill and Headshot Streak each gives a bonus of 20 points.
- Default (level 1) bonus to Control is +10%
- The "points" part is data taken from game file (presumably XP requirement). Needs more testing.
- For each level of Assault Weapon Specialization, the player is rewarded with 1 Fame.
When it comes to putting bullets in zombies, I've got three words: quantity, quantity, lots of bullets.
Aw, yeah, we're talking military-grade destruction here.
|4||200||Sure it bucks like a donkey with a bee under its saddle, but it's just so satisfying!||
|5||300||Let's see anybody ban these bad boys now!||
|6||300||These things burn through clips like you wouldn't believe. So carry lots of clips.||
|7||300||What do you mean "lowest bidder?"||